Tuesdays are hard. Mondays at least are infamous for being hard because it’s the first day of the week. But really, Tuesdays are just Mondays again without the novelty. So here are some random things I’m thankful for on this Tuesday. Because the school day is over, and tomorrow is hump day, and I have tons and tons of reasons to be happy regardless of the day of the week.
- We currently have four adorable kittens living in our yard. And I’ve decided that I’m officially a cat person.
- For music. And the fact that I can listen to it all day (thank you Pandora and car radios).
- By Hand London is about to release this pattern! I’ve always wanted to sew a vintagey style dress…
- Uglies by Scott Westerfield. I have finally gotten to starting this book after a friend recommended it ages ago, and so far it is so. good.
- My first sewing tutorial all set to publish tomorrow!! You’ll have to excuse some extreme beginner photography, but I’m really excited to share it. (:
Also, it’s about time I get my About page up, don’t you think? Ask me a question in the comments about me or the blog or anything I’ve written, and I’ll try answer it on the page!
opening image source