- Libraries. Gotta love a place that will let me take home an armful of books for free. I love that now school is slowing down I have time to read again!
- Tea. I used to hate tea, but I started drinking it last fall. It’s gotten me through a lot of school stress this semester.
- That I had the opportunity to stage manage a show this semester. I learned a lot from working backstage, and I’m so thankful my “drama friends” as I call them were there for me.
- Spotify. All the free music and organizing it into playlists!!! I’m sensing a theme with the free stuff though…
- My friends. Some of them are graduating on Saturday, and it’s gotten me reeeeally sentimental. Those of you reading this – I’m so happy for you guys and am 100% positive that you’re going to do great things!
Right now, I’m also thankful to anyone reading this. Life happens, and school hasn’t given me a lot of leeway to pursue more creative things (hence no blogging since last JANUARY), but I enjoy getting to use this text box as an outlet when I can.
Happy Thursday! Book review coming soon…