- The new friends I made this summer when I worked as an overnight camp counselor for eight weeks. Lesson learned: the best friends are the ones who can make even cleaning the dining hall seem like pretty much the most fun job in existence.
- The opportunity to visit Italy and Austria with my family a few weeks ago. I still can’t get over the experience of merely existing in another culture – hearing Italian spoken all the time, walking everywhere instead of driving, seeing yet another 400-year-old cathedral.
- Thankful for whoever invented the Common App so I’m filling out all of the paperwork involved in applying to colleges only once instead of 5+ times.
- For plums and peanut butter and pesto and having access to good tasting food in general. And spicy zoodles!
- For metronomes for making practicing an almost mindless activity for this rhythm-deaf pianist.
- Cheering on the Falcons on Sunday afternoons
- Taking the test to get belay-certified at the rock climbing gym near my house
- Drinking loads of tea and coffee while conquering Calculus. BOOM.
- Getting to wear all the lovely giant sweaters in the near future
- Reading my growing stack of library books…book review time maybe??
Have a good Wednesday, guys.